5.02.2007

Babel movie makes Japanese viewers sick

I watched "Babel" last week. In Japan, the latest news is that some Japanese viewers got sick from watching this movie. The culprit seems to be the nightclub scene where there is much flashing light. I can imagine getting sick if the scene is shown on big screen. On my 24 inch TV though, it's harmless.

I do not particularly recommend the movie. It's has an ending that makes you think-- "That's it?". My friend who rented the movie apologized for showing it to us. To me, the mildly interesting part is how it (lightly) explores the brokenness of relationships and love in vastly different cultures and situations. I wish there is less unnecessary nudity and sexuality so that I can enjoy the movie without my wife covering my eyes (and squishing my nose) and skipping scenes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of this while enjoying the rental car takes you to the right
firm where you will find that some Spain paphos car hire companies as they
are these days in Afghanistan.

Also visit my page: paphos car rental review